Take advantage of educational and networking opportunities by attending our semi-annual Workshops and Gatherings.
These low-cost events allow you to share ideas with your peers and get tips from a wide range of experienced professionals.
Topics have ranged from fund-raising to folk art, and are chosen in response to members’ interests.
Let us know how we can help!
April 29, 2015 9:30 am–4:00 pm
Immigration and Migration to the Valley
Deerfield Community Center (White Church)
Photo credit: Irish Polish Society, Dublin, Ireland
Following a short business meeting (PVHN Annual Meeting), the day’s sessions include:
- Center for New Americans – Laurie Millman
- History of Jews in Western Massachusetts – Jane Kaufman
- Ethnic Genealogy – Dave Robison
- Polish Center at the Elms – Ron Lech
- Paddy on the Railroad – Dennis Picard
and a chance to network during lunch with other history enthusiasts from up and down the valley!
See details and register here.
- November 2014: Caring for Collections in Small Museums
- April 2014: Made in the Valley
- May 2013: A Day at the Quabbin
- March 2012: Disasters in the Valley
- May 2011: Women’s History
- June 2010: Folk Art
- October 2009: Finding Funds in Troubled Times
- June 2009: A Technology Sampler
- October 2008: Exhibits on a Budget
- May 2008: Managing Our Collections
- October 2007: Education
- May 2007: Maps
- October 2006: Passport to History
This page has the following sub pages.